A project is defined as:
“a discrete piece of work with defined start and end date delivering set objectives or benefits within a predetermined timescale”
The key to successful project delivery is
- Clear Definition of project objectives, deliverables
- Clearly defined roles, responsibilities lines of communication
- Controlling, monitoring and reviewing project outputs against agreed schedules
- Tracking project progress and performance of actual vs target
- Ability to take remedial action as required.
Why hire a Freelance Project Manager?
Freedom hiring a skilled independent person on a project by project basis who will offer a fresh pair of eyes on your business processes and help to streamline methods of work
Cost Management permanent headcount is not increased and fees are costed into the project budget not business as usual budgets
Experience Solid experience in a range of industries, of clients and projects increases knowledge which will benefit your business. This can be transferred to your permanent staff
Flexibility to hire an individual for a defined period to deliver a set of deliverables without ongoing HR commitments such as PAYE
I am an APM qualified Project Manager with over 20 years of experience working in both the public and
Project Management Services
I offer a bespoke service that ranges from supporting project stages to full end to end project delivery.
Support can be provided for:
- Project initiation, scoping and planning
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on risks, issues and dependencies
- Process analysis and developing of workflow and/or data mapping
- Production of an range of project documentation including minuting meetings and status reports
- Progress tracking
- Resource forecasting, budgeting and tracking